In finance and economics, discounting is the process of finding the present value of an amount of cash at some future date, and along with compounding cash forms the basis of time value of money calculations.
The discounted value of a cash flow is determined by reducing its value by the appropriate discount rate for each unit of time between the time when the cashflow is to be valued to the time of the cash flow.
Most often the discount rate is expressed as an annual rate (wikipedia.org).
From the vouchers toolbar and context menu, you can perform the following basic operations:
1. Refresh data forces vouchers list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
2. Add Voucher calls blank edit voucher form, which is used to create a new voucher.
3. To Edit Voucher you can double-click on it or use edit voucher button. It calls edit voucher form for the voucher you've selected . Please see below for options.
4. You can Delete voucher(s) from your store . You won't be able to undo delete from store option, unless you've made a database backup.
5. To save all your vouchers data in excel or HTML use the Export to Excel/HTML drop-down menu.
4. Payment >