2. Store Manager can export orders from PrestaShop to .csv file. You should enter the file name or select (browse [...] ) one to be replaced.
Here you can also load or save export settings (configuration)
To place exported data on FTP server check the field below and fill the form with necessary FTP details. Specify the directory which the data will be transferred in.
3. Fields Delimiter page has some important settings. Check them to ensure proper configuration.
The first option is delimiter character. Most popular delimiters are the comma (,), semicolon (;) and tab character ( ) however other symbols can be used as well. The export file is usually generated for further import.
If the incorrect delimiter is specified during import, the file will not be parsed properly and customers will not be imported. The second option is quote string values. It is used to separate strings in CSV file.
4. Select fields you want to be exported:
All available fields that can be exported are listed in the left pane. Select fields you want to be exported and click ">" button to move them to the right pane. If you'd like to export all fields simply press ">>".
The order in which columns will be saved in a .csv file can be changed. To do this you can move exported columns up and down using corresponding buttons.
Enable Do not export order products if you need or leave disabled to export order products.
5. Preview export file and proceed.
Attention! When you press "Export" button, export process will start!
Choose what action to perform after saving export data:
- use "None" option and Wizard will be automatically closed.
- if you wish to open a directory containing result file, check corresponding option.
- open result file option allows you to see export file opened in Excel.
Also, you can Save Export Settings for future in the Wizard directly(1) or to a separate file (2) as in the illustration below:
To delete selected configuration from a wizard list use the option for removal:
Now PrestaShop orders export is completed.