This chapter describes how to manage product suppliers in PrestaShop store. The following topics are covered:
Using toolbar and context menu you can perform the following basic operations:
1. Add Supplier calls blank Edit Supplier form, which is used to create a new supplier.
2. To edit supplier you can double-click on it or press Edit Supplier button. It calls Edit Supplier form for selected product. Filling the form, you have to pay a special attention to the fields marked with an asterisk - they are mandatory.
3. You can Delete Supplier. You won't be able to undo delete from store option unless you've made a database backup.
4. Refresh data forces suppliers list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
6. You can assign the appropriate supplier (s) to the specific stores by choosing the special option on the toolbar:
Logo Section allows you to load, view and assign logo image to Suppliers.