fmAddNewConfigurationDialog, fmEditExistConfigurationDialog, fmPreferences - Store Configuration.
This section describes how to create, edit or delete configuration name (connection to PrestaShop database), how to create multiple configurations (connections) and how to switch between your PrestaShop stores.
To start working with your store first of all you have to select or create your Store Configuration (connection settings name; It is a good idea to use your store name or some other informative name).
You can Load your configuration from the file if you have saved configuration settings previously. Also, you can select any configuration from the drop-down in order to switch between your stores.
In order to start, please go to Tools-> Preferences -> Database Configuration tab (F12):
Store Manager allows you to make the following actions with your connection settings:
1. Create new configuration/connection settings. If you want to create a new configuration, follow few steps:
You'll have the new configuration to work with. You can create as many database connection settings as you need.
2. To work with Embedded (default) configuration, select the corresponding Action from the drop-down list. Working with the local (Embedded) database is much faster than working with remote one.
3. To clone your configuration with all its settings select Clone configuration action.
4. Rename configuration. If you want to rename your configuration, follow few steps:
5. To delete your configuration select the appropriate action from the drop-down list and confirm it. Note that you won't be able to undo this action!
6. To save current /all configurations and all their settings select one from the drop-down list. This option can be used if you would like to move your connection settings to new PC or reinstall Store Manager using complete uninstallation.
7. To load your local database configuration select Load configuration action and browse contents of your local folders to select the existing configuration.
This option can be used if you would like to move your connection settings to new PC or reinstall Store Manager using complete uninstallation.
I. Quick Start Guide >