This section describes how to use search form and to find PrestaShop products for editing without browsing store folders.
You can perform PrestaShop product search by product name or product model. Click Search PrestaShop product button in order to use the following form:
'Search' form has three sections:
2. Search Options
- Text to Search field - Simply type a few characters from the PrestaShop product name, and the application will show you a list of PrestaShop products that match your request.
- Filed to search in - select the filed values, you need the product to search according to.
- Instant search - Enable the option to see the results as you type. Note: Do not use this option if you have slow direct database connection!
- Any word - Shows PrestaShop products that match any word typed in 'Text to Search' field.
- All the words - Shows PrestaShop products that match all the words typed in 'Text to search' field.
- Exact phrase - Shows PrestaShop products that match the exact phrase in the results section.
- Exact match - Shows PrestaShop products that match the exact word or phrase in the results section.
- You can open product for editing automatically enabling the corresponding check-box.
Here you can see search results. If you double-click on any PrestaShop product in the search results, Store Manager will take you to its category page and highlight the product in the list.
- Select 'Edit' button and you will be able to edit the product right at this menu:
- to delete selected products required, select 'Delete' button.
You can Apply Filter basing on search results. Simply use Filter button. Here you can find more about Store Manager Filters.
By eMagicOne Inc.